- Drink plenty of water before your test.
- Do not eat or drink anything except water for 4-6 hours before your exam because it could interfere with the results; don't even chew gum.
- If you've been advised not to take your medications on an empty stomach, eat nothing more than a few soda crackers within 4-6 hours of your exam.
- If you are a diabetic, let us know ahead of time so we can work with your physician to determine the safest possible way for you to prepare for your exam.
- If you feel feverish, please call this to our attention.
- Please let us know if you might be pregnant or are currently breastfeeding.
- Notify Mobile Molecular Imaging 24 hours before your appointment if you are not able to keep your appointment or arrive on time. If Mobile Molecular Imaging does not receive notification from you, you will be responsible for a $600 radiopharmaceutical charge.